Pioneer Industries maintains broad and flexible capabilities to support all of our customers’ requirements. With three plants in south Seattle, we employ a highly skilled and versatile workforce. In 2018, Pioneer produced over two million aerospace and commercial parts for our customers across the United States and Canada.
Pioneer Industries maintains an on-site finishing services certified by NADCAP. Also, we maintain an ITAR registration with the United States Department of State.
As a build-to-print shop, you can count on Pioneer Industries to source raw material, build your products to your exact specifications, maintain manufacturing records and perform any required inspections to comply with FAA or other regulatory requirements.
Our core competencies include 3 and 4-axis machining and turning-in Inconel, aluminum and titanium; precision sheet metal cutting and forming; water jet cutting and assembly services. We strive to integrate ourselves into our customers’ supply chain as a strategic partner delivering ever-increasing value. Pioneer is committed to continuous improvement and LEAN manufacturing as well as consistently pursuing innovation. Our goal is to always be the supplier of choice for our partners who need rapid program offloads, short flow support and integrated manufacturing capabilities.
As a full-service precision sheet metal fabrication and machining shop, we offer:
- CNC punching for efficient and close tolerance punch operations
- CNC laser-cutting to create intricate and complex shapes without expensive tooling
- CNC waterjet for your special material fabrication needs
- Forming/bending in a variety of sizes to form your parts to tight tolerance specifications in a consistent manner
- Hardware installation for a broad range of hardware including rivets, pem nuts, studs and standoffs
- Welding, including MIG/TIG and spot welding
- CNC milling for close tolerance machining on exotic metals, phenolics and plastics
- Chemical treatment processes including gold and clear chromate, conversion coatings and iron phosphate pretreatment for steel
- Finishing capabilities for a wide variety of glosses and textured finishes, including powder coating
- Screen-printing of your artwork on any part we produce
- Assembly of various sub-assemblies and enclosures
Pioneer Industries Environmental Statement:Pioneer Industries, a manufacturer of aerospace and commercial products, is continually improving environmental processes and reducing environmental impact for customers and community through responsible business practices.